Monday 12 March 2012

High School Romance.

The cover of issue 1 of High School Romance. AKA known as the pink issue.

Over the past few weeks I have been working hard on my creator owned project. That project is High School Romance. A story that I came up with around mid last year, I decided whilst on holiday in Mauritius that I was going to commit to it this year.

If you follow this blog regularly you might have realised that the male character on the cover looks mighty familiar. If you look at the banner of this website you'll notice he's just casually sitting there drinking some soft drink! But if you dig even deeper you'll notice he looks remarkably alot like one of the characters I drew in the very first post of this blog. And it all comes together...

Anyways I don't really want to give too much away at this point in time as it is still extremely early days. So I'll give you one panel of the comic to whet your appetites.


Hmmmm... I wonder what's going on in that panel....

Lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment